National Physical Laboratory 18th March 10.30-16.00
On behalf of the organisers, Prof Ben Beake (MML/Chair, IOP Tribology Group) and Prof Mark Gee (NPL/IOP Tribology Group) we would like to invite you to a one-day IOP meeting at NPL highlighting recent developments in nanomechanics.The program features presentations on a wide range of topics including indentation size effects, indentation creep, micro-mapping, fracture toughness measurement, micro-cantilever bending, nanomechanical testing of biomaterials, elevated temperature nanoindentation and much more.
Confirmed invited speakers include:-
• Prof Nigel Jennett (NPL)
• Dr David Armstrong (University of Oxford)
• Dr James Dean (University of Cambridge)
• Dr Richard Cook (University of Southampton)
• Dr Vicky Chen (Newcastle University)
• Dr Ken Mingard (NPL)
• Dr Vineet Bhakhri (Imperial College)
• Dr Peter Zioupos (Cranfield University)
To register for this meeting please go to https://www.eventsforce.net/iop/379/home.
Poster presentations are very welcome (maximum 10).
If you would like to present a poster please email Ben Beake (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an abstract.