Micro Materials collect and store personal information which we receive when:
- you contact us via our website
- you contact us by phone, e-mail or post
- you pass to us when presenting a business card
- you are a recipient of our services.
- We do not use third party contact lists although we do process information provided to us by our sales representatives.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Micro Materials
- your user name and password for the secure area of our website
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide you information about products and services that we provide
- inform you of product changes and updates
- provide you with occasional marketing information about our activities
- notify you of events and training courses that we are hosting
If you are based outside of the UK we may pass your contact details to your local sales representative or service engineer.
If you have previously agreed to receive occasional marketing communications and now wish to withdraw you consent to this then please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com and we will promptly stop all marketing communications.
We have a comprehensive set of policies, training procedures and systems in place to keep your information secure and minimize the chances of a data breach.
We will only retain your data for as long as we need to in order carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation. We will delete your contact data on request.
For requests, complaints or queries relating to the use of your personal information please contact The Managing Director at:
Micro Materials Limited
Wrexham Technology Park